Home » » Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage

Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage

Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Beverage

Does anyone out there try to take ACV in the morning? Do you find it just revolting to drink. I know I do. But I know the benefits out weight that taste. Luckily I came across Bragg’s ACV drink. It tastes great, but costs like $3-4 and has a little bit a stevia in it. I know the amount of stevia is minimal, but it’s still there. So I figured I could make this drink myself. Granted its not as sweet as the Bragg’s drink, but it’s still easier to drink than straight up ACV. I believe I put more ACV in my version too. Its a lot darker so, yes it is stronger tasting.
Benefits? Well if you just google Benefits of ACV you will get all kinds of answers. I started drinking it to help aid digestion and get things going in the morning. I take a few large swigs every morning of this drink. It can also help with fungal infections, helps clear up skin conditions, prevents leg cramps. You get the point, there is really know reason not to drink it and there are so many more potential benefits.

ACV Lemony Ginger
Ingredients:
1-2 Ounces Apple Cider Vinegar Half – Whole juice of a Lemon
1-2 Tablespoon(s) Honey (preferably local for possible allergy relief benefits)
Dash of Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Fresh grated Ginger
14 Ounces or so of Water

ACV Ginger Honey:
Ingredients:
1-2 Ounces  Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Honey (preferably local for possible allergy relief benefits)
14 Ounces or so of Water
Directions:
This is really pretty simple. The only reason I put some different amounts is for taste. Some might want it sweeter, so more honey and some might think a whole lemon is just to intense. All I did was add the 2 ounces of ACV to an old Braggs Bottle then added the rest of the ingredients. Shake well and let sit overnight. DONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger