Home » » Apple,Pear,Avocado & Spinach Smoothie

Apple,Pear,Avocado & Spinach Smoothie


Apple, Pear, Avocado and Spinach Detox Smoothie





source: http://deliciouslyella.com/2013/01/11/apple-pear-avocado-and-spinach-detox-smoothie/


Yield: 1 Serving
Ingredients:
2 red apples
1 pear
1 small avocado
a large handful of fresh spinach leaves
Optional
1 teaspoon of manuka honey
1 teaspoon of hemp protein
1 teaspoon of chia seeds
1 teaspoon of flax seeds
Directions:
Simply juice the apples and pear, then add the juice to your blender along with the avocado fresh, spinach leaves and any of the extras that you want. Then blend until smooth. Pour, sip and love.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article post. I was looking for something like this. Your articles have inspires me a lot. I have new idea about the same topics in my blog. Thanks 
    Vitamix

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was very well written, and it also comprises a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your differentiated way of composing the post. Thanks, you have made it very simple for me to realise.
    Vitamix

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger