Deep Dish Zucchini Pizza Pieby Leonard Scriven,
4 shredded unpeeled zucchini
1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Garlic Powder (to taste)
Italian Seasoning (to taste)
- Combine zucchini with the eggs, Parmesan, mozzarella, and cheddar cheeses, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Press into greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare your optional ingredients for the pizza.
- Ground beef, Italian Sausage, Ground Turkey, Pepperoni, Meatballs (primal style), Ham. (Divide a total of 8 -12 oz of meat)
- Onions, Green Pepper, Broccoli florets, Spinach, Red Pepper, Pineapple. (Large slices, enough for each layer)
- Shredded Mozzarella, Shredded Cheddar, Shredded Provolone, Shredded Italian blend. (1/4 cup per layer)
- Roma Tomato Slices
- Spread tomato slices over the top of the zucchini (use these instead of sauce).
- Layer other ingredients in this order: meat, vegetables, cheese, and sprinkle of garlic powder & italian seasoning.
- Make 2 – 4 layers, depending on how deep you want your pizza.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.