Home » » Mango Kale Smoothie

Mango Kale Smoothie

Mango Kale Smoothie

by Catherine @ AlmostRawVegan.com
DSC_0001_watermark mango kale
Nutritionally this smoothie offers high dietary fiber and high potassium.  As well it's very very high in vitamin A and C as well it's a good source for vitamin B6, calcium and iron.  All in all, lots of nutrients!  Not to mention there's 5.5 grams in protein :-)
Ingredients:
makes 1.5 litres (2 servings - although I often have both servings myself which keeps me going through the morning)
  • 3 cups water
  • 2 mangos, seeded
  • 1 bunch kale (or for a milder taste you could use spinach)
Add all ingredients to the blender.  Blend on low speed and gradually increase speed.  Blend on high until smooth and frothy.  To learn more about how I create smoothies visit My Smoothie Approach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Healthy Natural - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger